Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Great Strides

So every year the CF foundation puts on Great Strides, a nationwide walk-a-thon to raise money. It's their biggest fundraiser and I've participated a few times. I am already 10% of the way to my goal with 9 weeks to go til the walk. I'm planing some cool things that may or may not happen, but you can check out my page and even donate using the link on the left or going to http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/TalanaFairfax.

My goal is only 10 dollars from each donor. If you give more than I will be incredibly touched. At just 10 dollars a piece I only need 90 more people... and I know that I have more than that in people coming to this site in a week. We still have 2 months before the walk, but I'm ready to get cracking to raise money to save my life!

No comments: