Thursday, February 7, 2008

Better

So I'm feeling better. I still have congestion in my chest, but I think I am on the uptrend. I've been doing my vest for an hour and a half to two hours the last few days instead of my usual forty minutes. Trying to beat all the junk out of there. I also started back on my TOBI for the month, which is an inhaled antibiotic and that should be helping as well. :)

I'll be posting more in my history soon...

Also no question Wednesday yesterday as no one gave me any!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

terri c said...

So glad you feel better. What's TOBI?

Anonymous said...

Terrific!!

Carla said...

Glad you're feeling better!!! I'm also well on my way to "better" haha. Here's a question: Why did you change the color scheme? I like it! (Not that I plan on changing my pink anytime soon... pink suits me :-) )

Hope to hear more from you soon!
~Carla