Sunday, February 24, 2008

If You're Going....

(ETA - I am super sorry about my horrible mistake with your/you're in the title... what I get for writing before engaging brain in the morning)

Hey all, I haven't updated in a few days, and there is a very good reason for that. I've been in San Francisco since Thursday. Matt came down on Tuesday for a video game conference. I drove down (10 hours, thanks for asking) and here I am. Tyrone, one of our roommates came as well to stay with his uncle. I spent Friday at the conference, checking out all sorts of things, while my lovely husband worked his both, answering all sorts of technological questions that are far and beyond anything that I could understand. I did a little shopping then off to food. Yesterday was spent attending WonderCon, a comic book convention. It's totally not my scene, but I bought some awesome shirts, and met a really cool artist named Llyn Hunter. After we wrapped up there, we went down to China Town. We ate dinner, then went to the Chinese New Year Parade. It was very awesome, colorful and loud. But it was also at the height of a rain and wind storm so most people outside my 6th generation Oregonian genes were fairly miserable.
Today we are off to Fisherman's Wharf and Coit Tower. Then Monday, we'll be driving back up, taking the coast route this time and going through the redwoods.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm glad you found my blog and commented on my Les Miserables CF song :) Would you mind if I put a link to your blog from mine?

I'll definitely be back to check on you from time to time. It's always nice to meet another CF who shares similar interests to mine.

Smiles,
Lauren