Monday, January 28, 2008

:) - Because I'm Random Today

I don't know how much I have to say today, so these words are just pulling out as I think of them...

First thing - I don't have ANY questions for question Wednesday. Feel free to comment them or email me at the email address in my profile - which I updated :) - because I want this blog to be as interactive as possible.

Speaking of interactiveness brings me to...

Second - I love, love, love the comments I get on here. Each time I get an email letting me know that I have one I get all excited. Come, comment, interact.

I will be doing my high school chapter in my history next. I'm having trouble thinking about how I want to write it so it's not easy for me to do. I have college and post college all written in my head, but high school, I don't know, just not coming to me.

I've enjoyed the snow. We may get more tonight. Which makes it really dicey to get to Portland for my clinic tomorrow. Matt and I may head up tonight and just stay in a hotel room. I'll make the call when I watch the evening news here in a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can let me know. I have to work until 3:30pm but I will keep the cell phone out on the desk while I'm at work. Any idea on where we'd have foods?

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure how I found your Blog, but possibly through Nate, Tricia,and Baby Gywneth's! I have a cousin who has CF and is 28 and doing fairly well at this point in the game, thankfully. I'm also doing the Great Strides Walk this year (which is probably how I found Nate's Blog!). Anyways, your blog is great, it's been inspiring to read about your life with CF. My cousin and I grew up quite a way away from each other, and while she's very open and frank about CF, it has been interesting to ready the personal and emotion struggles one can go through when dealing with CF. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I found you!!

thank you his is getting so big. I will post a few cute ones from last week.

65redroses said...

i love random talana!!!