Thursday, January 31, 2008

Question Wednesday #2

No questions....

So.....

I'll make one up!

Hey Talana. I notice that you use Daydee a lot as an Internet name. What is your reason behind that?

I use Daydee because that is the name of my imaginary friend from growing up. I don't know where I got the name from, nor could my mother ever get me to tell her because I would respond, "That's what she told me her name is". It's something that is unique, I've ran into one other user that uses Daydee. I hear it is her real name, named after her father's imaginary friend. I think Daydee may have cheated on me! She didn't let me know there were others before me! Daydee lived in a VW bus and liked bright colors. My Eugene area raising may have a little to do with that!

See how simple that was!

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Good job blogging! I think every CF patient should blog!

Beverly said...

Great name.