Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Clinic

Today's clinics went exceptionally well... best clinic that I've had in years.

My weight was up about 5 lbs. I was 110 on the nose, been a long time since I've seen that number on their scales.

My lung function was the best it has been in 2 years.

My sinuses may or may not need surgery. We're going to try a course of steroids to cut down my inflammation and pain. If I need surgery, then I need it... I've been lucky to avoid it this long.

I have to set an appointment with the diabetes educator and start monitoring my sugars... joy of joy. Then a few weeks after that go to an endocrinologist (diabetes doctor). More trips to Portland for me!

The drive home was scary! Snowy most of the way, but it started sticking my last 30 miles or so home. People were driving crazy like, I couldn't see, and I REALLY NEEDED TO PEE. All of this made a very stressed Talana who took a nap as soon as she got home.

I'm very happy over how my clinics went :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh glad clinic went so well.

Beverly said...

It sounds like you really had a good appointment. That's great!