Thursday, January 17, 2008

Linkage

I've set up some links on the right side of the page. Please visit the CF family one. They can use all the prayers they can get right now. Go, read their story... you will become addicted. I also have a link to my Great Strides CF Walk fundraising. I have not officially kicked off my fundraising yet, but I am all set up to accept donations or people to walk with me. I would love to have people join me :) Next is the main page for the CFF website and last is my own personal LJ. I hope to add more links soon.

Please comment, I'd love to hear the people that are here! :)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Good evening, you don't know me but just know that someone in Orlando FL is praying for you daily! I saw your blog on Trica's website, who also has CF and her husband Nate is the one blogging on blog spot. I am very much a believer in Christ Jesus and through him I am able to find inner peace.

"Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, Who loved us and gave us everlasting consolation and encouragement and well found hope through his grace, comforts and encourages my heart and strengthens me in every good work and word".
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

" The Lord has declared that He WILL restore me to health and heal my wounds". Jeremiah 30:17

May God bless you this day! We will continue to keep praying for you and for God's supernatural healing touch to come upon your body in Jesus name. Meredith/Orlando FL